My area of specialization lies within 2D Art & Animation, encompassing both hand-drawn work and pixel art. However, I have acquired a diverse range of skills in the field of game development throughout my career.
Since 2017, I have had the privilege of working in both AAA (as an animator) and Indie (performing various roles) sectors, accumulating valuable experience. With over a decade of professional artistic experience, I possess a solid foundation in the industry.
I have spearheaded the creation, direction, and production of the video game properties "Chenso Club" and "Hayfever," both of which have been successfully released on PC and major gaming consoles.
As a co-founder of Pixadome, my primary role revolved around serving as the Art Director. However, I have taken on multiple responsibilities and contributed in various capacities throughout my tenure.
During my leisure time, I make animation and game projects by myself.
- Art Director & Co-founded Pixadome
- Directed & Created the ip for Chenso Club
- Directed & Created the ip for Hayfever
- First Animator at Sharkmob (VtM:Bloodhunt)
- Pixel Artist on Gravity Circuit
- Artist for WhyKev
- Video Editor + Art Direction Advisor on It's Dark Inside
- Pixel Artist + UI Animation on Hooja (The Game)
- Animator for VRUnicorns
- Game Artist graduate from The Game Assembly '15
- Freelance artist/animator since 2010
2D Animation, Pixel Art, Illustration, Concept art, Art Directing, 3D Animation, Motion Capture, Producing (Agile/Scrum), Level Design, Game Design, GML, Trailers/Video Editing,
Unity, Unreal, Gamemaker (+GML)
Aseprite, Photoshop, ToonBoom, Adobe Animate, Clip Studio, Krita, Crocotile, Maya, Motion Builder, Xsens
Sony Vegas, Jira/Asana, Perforce/Sourcetree/Git
Shoot me a message (or pictures of your pets) if you want!
© 2023 KONIWORX ANIMATION AB